Older Americans deserve the benefits they have earned from a government that keeps their promises. We believe that preserving the financial security of older Americans can best be accomplished by adhering to the following policies:
- Protection of the Social Security Trust Fund.
- Equitable treatment of seniors in COLA and other related calculations.
- Development and enforcement of appropriate laws and codes of conduct for the financial services industry and its professionals.
- Aggressive enforcement of financial crimes against the vulnerable elderly, including identity theft.
- Oppose, in general, increasing taxes.